AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers.
We are looking for an IT Coordinator
to join our fast-growing global IT team. The position is a part of the IT Operations Team, and will report to the IT Operations Manager.
As IT Coordinator in AutoStore, you will work hands-on technically in our IT systems and perform a varied range of IT projects. You will be a key contributor to our IT team and ensure smooth delivery of IT services to internal stakeholders. You will be a central part of streamlining tech processes and ensuring that our IT environment maintain high quality. We are looking for someone who wants to work with IT Operations tasks alongside coordinating IT projects.
Our ideal candidate will be capable of both working independently and together with the team solving complex challenges and take responsibility and ownership of IT and technology deliveries.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent - Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Operations of IT systems - on-prem, in cloud, SaaS
- Coordinate various IT projects from design to implementation, involving both project management and hands-on technical tasks
- Manage external vendors, contracts and subscriptions
- Create and maintain documentation, procedures and policies
- Technical ownership of applications – ensure compliance with internal policies
- End user support
- Bachelor's degree in IT, an equivalent apprenticeship, or relevant experience
- We work with the following IT domains, hence knowledge within one or several of these are positive:
- Microsoft 365 suite
- Microsoft Azure - AD, Integration Services, IGA
- Application Management
- IT Governance and IAM
- Server Management
- Well organized and a structured working style
- Resourceful and ability to adapt to changing situations
- Takes initiative and seeks out opportunities
- Service minded and willing to go the extra mile
- Good communication skills written and oral
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a business experiencing tremendous growth - Norway's first unicorn company listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange
- A company culture where we recognize and applaud everyone's contributions in making decisions
- We value flexibility and we offer a worldwide 60/40 remote working policy for all roles that can be performed
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
The position is located at our brand new office in Raglamyr, Haugesund.
In this recruitment, AutoStore is collaborating with Human AS. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct your questions to our advisers in Human: Odd Arild Sævik (+47 450 21 995) or Signe Elisabeth Ytreland +47 476 52 478.
AutoStore is a warehouse robot technology company that invented and continues to pioneer cube storage automation, the densest order-fulfillment solution in existence. Our focus is to marry software and hardware with human abilities to create the future of warehousing. The company is global, with over 900+ systems in 40+ countries in a wide range of industries. Our headquarters is in Nedre Vats, Norway, with offices in Haugesund (Norway) Oslo (Norway), the U.S., UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, South Korea, Japan, and Singapore.