Do you want to make a difference for the better? That is what we do.
We transform the ocean industries to become safer, more sustainable and improve vessel performance through smarter solutions. Join us!
We are expanding our team of senior sales resources to join our global growth. Join our team! A team proud of the technology it has built and rooted in our shared values brave, honest and caring.
You are an ambitious and result-orientated sales manager with a proven track record within technical sales in the ocean industry. Driving sales worldwide, identifying customer needs and helping customers reach their goals inspires you.
Over the last years, we have developed the breakthrough onboard wireless connectivity technology (OWC). The OWC enables data to travel in steal environments without cabling. Connecting IoT sensor data and other existing equipment on vessels, rigs, and offshore wind turbines, is made easily available both onboard and onshore.
Following our recent fund raise we are well capitalised and ready to scale internationally. Join our team that will transform the ocean industries by bringing Onboard Wireless Connectivity improving safety & efficiency onboard.
Qualifications and skills:
- Proactive execute both end-to-end sales and sales through partners, including outreach, pitching, getting alignment, negotiation, and closing deals.
- Make customer visits, as well as attend customer events and trade fairs worldwide.
- Follow up and further develop relationship with new and existing customers
- Be responsible for ensuring that customer inquiries are answered and followed up.
- Work closely with development and operation to continuously improve product.
- Assist in arranging webinars, conferences, campaigns, tradeshow etc.
- Loyal to ScanReach’s values and our Code of Conduct.
- Higher relevant education, and good technical knowledge and understanding.
- Extensive maritime network is valued and understanding / experience in maritime systems and their use is preferred.
- Hands-on experience and track record converting prospects into customers.
- Interest in and motivation for digitalisation.
- Cultural awareness and understanding.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Result-orientated and enterprising, driving yourself and others to reach goals.
In this recruitment, ScanReach is collaborating with Human AS. Applications may be treated confidentially towards the client if requested. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct your questions to the Manager in Human, Edvard Thormodsæter +47 958 82 299.
Scandinavian Reach Technologies AS
ScanReach is a leading maritime IoT company headquartered in Bergen, Norway. Over the last years ScanReach has developed the breakthrough wireless IoT platform for complex and confined steel environments in the ocean industries. This enables affordable and user-friendly lifesaving technologies, improved sustainability and smart sensor solutions onboard vessels and offshore installations.