Are you passionate about training? Do you have experience from training globally and in a digital age? Be a part of the AutoStore Academy and play a key role in the development and administration of our training activities.
AutoStore Academy provides efficient and tailored training for our global network of partners. We aim to develop and provide training which empowers our partner to present, design, commission and maintain a full AutoStore installation.
Our training portfolio consists of a variety of different workshops, individual e-learning and on-site training. The academy also contributes to internal training and organizational learning.
As our new Course Manager/Coordinator, you will be responsible for organizing different training activities in AutoStore Academy. The position requires strong communication and interpersonal skills in the daily contact with trainers and course participants.
You will establish schedules, organize facilities and enroll course participants to the different training concepts we provide to our partners.
The right candidate is service oriented, adaptable and works efficiently with digital tools to ensure quality in delivery and report of our courses worldwide. This is an exciting opportunity to join our international team and contribute to AutoStore’s success going forward.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to and/ or lead the production of digital content and courses for the AutoStore Academy together with internal and external providers
- Plan and coordinate production of course content and offerings
- Quality assurance of existing course offerings and initiate relevant updates when needed
- Responsible for the AutoStore Academy training calendar
- Teach internal and/ or external on relevant courses when beneficial
- Assign trainees to the different courses
- Daily coordination of courses and academy portal
- Support users of the academy portal
- Organize training facilities and equipment, as well as social activities when relevant
- Report activities and results
- Relevant education
- Coordinator 2+ years of experience, for Manager 5+ years of experience from relevant position within customer service, coordination, administration, education or similar.
- International experience is a must-have. Preferably from a multi-national corporation or international environment
- Preferably knowledge and experience from development or coordination of digital training platforms
- Works efficiently with digital solutions and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably in Norwegian
- Service- and solution oriented
- Pragmatic and adaptable
- Self-driven and reliable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Structured in planning and precise in delivery
- A creative position in a solid company working with disruptive technology in a business with large international growth potential
- Challenging and interesting work
- Competitive salary, working conditions, pension scheme and good insurances
- Good opportunities for career development
- Position available at Nedre Vats, outside Haugesund
Our values are Lean, Bold
and should permeate our culture and our daily working lives. We want to attract individuals who can identify with those values and would naturally embed these values in their decision making, priorities and daily life at AutoStore.
Work location is either Oslo (Lysaker) or at our head office in Nedre Vats.
In this recruitment, Autostore is collaborating with Human AS. Please submit your CV and application as soon as possible. Applications may be treated confidentially towards client if requested. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct your questions to our advisers in Human: Magnus Aanestad (+47 992 67 888) or Odd Arild Sævik (+47 450 21 995). Or Anette Matre, Chief HR Officer in Autostore ( +47 452 27 140)
AutoStore, founded in 1996, is a robot technology company that invented and continues to pioneer Cube Storage Automation, the densest order-fulfillment solution in existence. Our solution is the most space-saving Automated Storage and Retrieval System on the market and can provide a fourfold increase in storage capacity. The company is global with over 17 000 robots at more than 500 installations in over 30 countries in a wide range of industries. All sales are distributed, designed, installed, and serviced by a network of qualified system integrators we call Partners.